To the man I love (and wants everyone to know it):
After our first date, I declared to my best friend that I could marry him. My first impression of Scott has held true for over 8 years! He is truly an amazing person with such a compassionate heart. I was attracted to his confidence, kindness towards others, his faith and his fun loving way. Thanks for working so hard for our family and making us your top priority--even during the busiest schedule you've ever had. I love you Scotty!
7 comments:
You guys are both so awesome, you're a couple that I look up to for inspiration. Scott was like the older brother I never had, and when he met you, Lisa, it was perfect. I'm so glad that I've been able to watch your relationship/family grow. Like I said, your family is an inspiration to us all. I love you guys!
Congratulations! You make a wonderful couple!
Hey Congrats! If you need me to take the kids let me know so you can go out and do something fun! :D
Jess :D
Wow! 8 years! Congrats to you both. I think that you are both great and wish you many more wonderful years to come!!!
Such a cute picture of you guys. Lisa I thought you captured who Scott is and you are right that first impressions hold true with him. Scott can't be anything else but lovable! He got his match in you, too. I've heard from certain uncles that Teichert men marry above themselves and if that's true then you are the cream of the crop! You are such a great person and I'm so glad you guys got hitched 8 years ago!
Congrats you guys / Happy Anniversary!! PS the last two posts were cute too! -- LOVE the pic of the kids on the little green tractor! -- LOVE local fairs - So fun!
Lisa, you sent me the link to your blog ages ago. I am pretty slow. I don't even recognize the kids. The are darling.
Hey, if you haven't watch the new Sense and Sensibility you need to see it. Very Anne of Green Gablesesque.
Post a Comment