Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holiday Re-cap



Okay, I'm already struggling with the new year's resolution to maintain the blog!

The holidays were phenomenal this year; family, friends, fun... Of course, the kids made it all magical, and two weeks of no real responsibilities was an incredible gift! Scott made it to the break on fumes, this past school semester and work have been a killer on us all, there is nothing like re-charging by spending time on what really matters. May 2009 bring all our loved ones the very best.

Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures- they're worth more than words...







6 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my goodness! You've been hard at work on all those pictures. They look darling. Allie's hair is getting so long. And it looks like you had a great holiday break!

Brooke said...

I love the pictures. You guys have the cutest family and I really wish we were closer so that the kids could get to know each other. I'm glad that we can at least stay in touch electronically! Good luck staying sane with your insane schedules. I really don't know how you guys do it all, but then again, you're awesome- so of course you can! Luv!

Joe said...

Happy New Year, Teicherts. I'm glad we got to see you for all of 30 seconds when you were down here. Let's shoot for 60 seconds next time!!!

daltei said...

Oh these are so cute! Didn't we have the best time ever!? Do you have a picture of the family room tent with all the Christmas lights on it? I love the picture of Austin and Allie in front of our tree. Would you pleeeaase send me that picture? Thanks for being such an incredible family. We love you!

jkimball said...

I am so glad you got to spend some time together. We understand how crazy it gets with school on top of work. Hang in there and lets try again to get together next time you are down. Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! We miss you already!