
Okay, so this arguably will be the lamest post as of yet but I had to share... the other day it was pouring rain and hail and I just wanted to get home after class. As I pulled into the garage I literally watched my odometer flip to 80,000 miles in front of my eyes... na, na, na, na...
Lamest post ever!
4 comments:
Hey Boss-man Scott! Hope ya don't mind me sumbling on your blog! :-D
I definitely wouldn't call that lame. In fact, I got nostalgic when I hit 34,500...a nice, round number.
What does this mean? You're going to make 80,000 in the stock market this week? Maybe you're going to have 80,000 kids? Or maybe you just want to celebrate the milestones at home: tomorrow you'll have 80,023, but at least you were able to celebrate 80,000 in your own garage with friends and family. That's the way I want to enjoy my milestones.
Not a lame post at all! I think we all wax a little poetic when we get to certain points in our lives...Apparently for you it was the 80,000 mile point. Congratulations? :)
And by the way, maybe it's a Teichert thing, but I can totally sing "na, na, na, na" along with you and know exactly what it means. Where did that come from?
Post a Comment