Cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big, and apparently, so dangerous, too. But I'm glad you got Allie a good driving supervisor. She's sure to get lots of practice and good advice. Seriously, it's so great to see siblings playing together.
Hey there, Teichert family! I found your blog through Nikki Weeke's and thought I'd say, "Hi!" I don't think I realized you guys moved, and last I knew you only had Austin. How exciting! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your kids are darling!
Hey hey....turns out that I'm a part of the blogging world too! HEHE! I hope that your 4th was as good as it sounded when you were telling me about it Lisa! Clay and I enjoyed ours! The fireworks here are awesome too! In case you ever want to stay here someday and check them out. We just watched them from the church on the hill (the one we go to)....anyway see ya soon!
Cute, cute kids!!! Looks like they have a lot of fun together and keep their mom and dad very busy! We love your blog. Its so fun to see what you guys are up to, far, far away in Idaho!
5 comments:
Cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big, and apparently, so dangerous, too. But I'm glad you got Allie a good driving supervisor. She's sure to get lots of practice and good advice. Seriously, it's so great to see siblings playing together.
Hey there, Teichert family! I found your blog through Nikki Weeke's and thought I'd say, "Hi!" I don't think I realized you guys moved, and last I knew you only had Austin. How exciting! Anyway, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your kids are darling!
Such a darling duo! And I'm so glad to see you are posting more frequently nowadays.
Hey hey....turns out that I'm a part of the blogging world too! HEHE! I hope that your 4th was as good as it sounded when you were telling me about it Lisa! Clay and I enjoyed ours! The fireworks here are awesome too! In case you ever want to stay here someday and check them out. We just watched them from the church on the hill (the one we go to)....anyway see ya soon!
Jess :D
Cute, cute kids!!! Looks like they have a lot of fun together and keep their mom and dad very busy! We love your blog. Its so fun to see what you guys are up to, far, far away in Idaho!
Post a Comment