
I'm sure you are as excited as I am about tomorrow's press conference where a body of a Bigfoot will be revealed. What an amazing week this has been; first the chupacabra caught on the dashcam of a police officer in Texas, then there was the the mystery of the montauk monster, and now the press conference on Sasquatch!
Of course while this is all in fun it does hit somewhat close to home; many on you know that Jeff Meldrum here at Idaho State University is a national expert on Bigfoot research. In our local paper here in Pocatello Meldrum explains his skepticism of tomorrows "news"; but as I go to bed tonight I can't help but wonder... what if? What if tomorrow we wake up and Bigfoot is real?! dun, dun, dun!
10 comments:
Hooray for Bigfoot! A lady who used to be in our ward swears up and down that she's seen him.
Anyway, I'm so sorry we didn't stop in to see you on our way home from Island Park. We came so close to calling, but it was late and the kids were crazy. You know how it goes. We hated that it didn't work out. We miss you, too!
Down here in Texas we see the Chupacabra all of the time, it TOTALLY exists... :0 I've never seen the montauk monster or the sasquatch, but I believe in them just like the chupacabra and the aliens in Roswell (also nearby).
Maybe it was just a sighting of me in my Vibram Five Fingers. Since I started wearing them, I've been tracked by hunters of all kinds. I guess I'm going to have to stop running all hunched over.
If you see me on the cover of the National Enquirer, please have Professor Meldrum bail me out.
Lisa you are a hoot! I was excited to see your blog. We missed you for the Park City shopping trip!
Scott,
It was really great to hear from you - and then to catch up on your adoption experience on your blog. Kind of strange where you end up from the different experiences you have in your life, eh?
We're just beginning the process for a second adoption, but have been a bit waylaid because of moving...
Congrats on your beautiful family!
I just followed up on this story and found out it was a costume. Oh well, some of us can still believe! :)
Scott, Bigfoot is Kane...discuss.
Hey there! I can't believe this is your blog. I was logging into mine and you know how a million blogs pop up? Well anyways yours was one of them and I thought, "I wonder if I know this person." Sure enough it was my "brother" from college. You look a little different (as do I because cancer takes its toll). However, it is good to know that you are doing well. You have a beautiful family and fun blog postings. I enjoyed reading them....Oh my plug about bigfoot, sure he is real. Isn't he the guy with the shoe size bigger than 13? ;)
How is my good friend Scott? I found you through Libby's blog! It sounds like you're doing great. I read bits and pieces of your blog, but I need to read more and check in every now and then! You have such a cute family! How's our favorite high school family The Teichert's (Mom, Dad, Jeff) doing? It great to find you! You've done good!!!
You can check out my blog if you want, it's whiteheadfamily5.blogspot.com. I'm going to add you to my friend list if that's OK?
Nikki (Alexander) Whitehead
Weston was soo excited, he shared the news with everyone. My family is now relentlessly making fun of him. They call him gorilla suit. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment